This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora - Ideas for new update
RE: Sentora - Ideas for new update
(12-28-2015, 12:23 AM)JVaranda Wrote: Hello people,

I've been creating this topic because I have seen that the project has been very stationary.

I am very sad to see this project to die because Sentora is a good control panel and could evolve a lot more and stay better than some that are free as Centos Web Panel per example...

Sentora is a very well constructed panel, is worth not having most of the options that discerning users need.

I wanted enough that this project has evolved more but as a long time since the platform not receive updates.

I like Sentora, for me is the the best like cPanel.

I leave here some ideas so that developers can analyze, develop and improve if possible:

-> More Security.
-> Create SSL Login on Sentora instalation with login port.
-> Be possible to change the PHP version.
-> Limit of space per email account (Sentora default per email account 200MB).
-> Email AutoResponder.
-> File Manager.
-> Possibility configure multiple services on Sentora panel, per example: Apache, MySQL, Hostname, PHP, SSH, etc.
-> Improve password generator.
-> More DNS Functions.
-> Firewall / Anti-Virus integrated, per example: http://configserver.com/index.html
-> SSL Generator.
-> Sentora API.
-> NGinx integrated.
-> Varnish cache integrated.
-> Multi-server Support.
-> Inodes control per user.
... and more features

I would like to have the views of members on this matter I think would be very useful for the project.
Thanks.

Require a lot of work we must mainly set priorities.

I think the first one is security and rewriting the web config stack. once done it would allow more features to be unlocked easily.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,505 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,057 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,186 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp