This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database
Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database
Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (sentora_core).

We advice that you contact the server administrator to ensure that the database server is online and that the correct connection parameters are being used.

I don't know but why Sentora team are not trying to solving this issue!!
I faced lot of time same errors. I search lot through google but did not find proper solution. I think it is Sentora problem no doubt that.

I upload only 300MB files and 7MB database and few minute later sentora showing crashing above errors.

One admin comment on this forum on same kind error that
"First thing to check is to make sure you have plenty of hard drive space. This is one reason mysql will crash. If you have plenty of space, we will look into something else. "

And here I am using 512 MB CPU 20GB SSD Disk 1000GB bandwidth in my vps.
My total files less than 1GB.

So it is clearly showing that their is not a drive issue.

Here is my question can we get any solution about this errors on Sentora next update?
Hope so.

However if someone face same kind of problem they can solve this issue by following command:

If zpanel mysql error/database error shows then type this command:

sudo service mysql start

If still say same errors then type this command:

shutdown -r now
Thanks given by:
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database
Can you post your MySQL logs?

You have a VPS with 512mb of ram, that is NOT very much and probably is making your MySQL crash.

It is not Sentora fault.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database
I am facing the same issue.

I have three servers running sentora in which two always have this issue. I noted a fact that I removed max input vars restrictions in both servers. The third is running fine as the max in put var limit is in action. I don't know if it is a coincidence.
Thanks given by:
Try restart Mysql Server , because when show this problem it´s because MySQL it´s down how telll you apinto, you haven´t resources and sure you upload large database and your resources finally = 0 , and crash the system

Regards
Thanks given by:
Good evening guys and girls, i have been noticing that it was once in awhile , then it became frequent to 2 days now.... mysql crashes, sites have not had any major amendments besides the usual user posting on the blogs (wordpress built sites), i am trying to find what is wrong and not in the mood to pull from my last back ups (files, not an image, as i did not opt for the VM image back up...) and reinstalling,

only change i made today was reset the root msql password and got locked out of sentora too, as i had forgotten the password for rebooting in webmin. but sentora should not be running on the root password!. (i used the installer script for first install, still new to sentora so a guide would be great)

Edit V1: found what was causing mysql to crash, but since changing file permissions for wordpress from 777 to the proper ones, + removed google adsense plugin, server stabilized, how ever panel is out of comm with error 100, could it be cos i changed root mysql password?

edit v2: fixed it based on http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1576 it seems that if you reset mysql root password you also need to change it in a php file in sendora
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,525 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,072 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,919 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios