This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Help Me,Not Change Password MySQL But Critical Error: [0100] When Login Sentora
Help Me,Not Change Password MySQL But Critical Error: [0100] When Login Sentora
I am a new user on linux and sentora, currently I am getting problem in mysql. When I log into sentora appear the words "Critical Error: [0100]-Unable to connect or authenticate Wednesday to the Sentora database (sentora_core).

We advice that you contact the server administrator to ensure that the database server is online and that the correct connection parameters are being used. "

though I did not change the username and password of the mysql. When I restart vps. sya can login again but the hose a few hours the problem reappeared.

Please help meSad
Thanks given by:
RE: Help Me,Not Change Password MySQL But Critical Error: [0100] When Login Sentora
First thing to check is to make sure you have plenty of hard drive space. This is one reason mysql will crash.
If you have plenty of space, we will look into something else.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
RE: Help Me,Not Change Password MySQL But Critical Error: [0100] When Login Sentora
check MariaDB service is running

command:

systemctl status mariadb

mySQL password same in /etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php and your root current?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2015, 12:27 PM)TGates Wrote: First thing to check is to make sure you have plenty of hard drive space. This is one reason mysql will crash. If you have plenty of space, we will look into something else.

I am using centos with 1 gb of ram and a 30 GB hard disk, CPU 2.4 GHz

What is caused due to a lot of ram memory usage?
Here's a Screenshot of the memory usage ram.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(05-14-2015, 08:01 PM)Me.B Wrote: check MariaDB service is running

command:

systemctl status mariadb

mySQL password same in /etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php and your root current?

M B
I checked with the command above and below the displayed results

mariadb.service - MariaDB database server

Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/mariadb.service; enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Fri 2015-05-15 14:13:19 EDT; 37min ago
  Process: 698 ExecStartPost=/usr/libexec/mariadb-wait-ready $MAINPID (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 585 ExecStartPre=/usr/libexec/mariadb-prepare-db-dir %n (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
 Main PID: 697 (mysqld_safe)
   CGroup: /system.slice/mariadb.service
           ├─ 697 /bin/sh /usr/bin/mysqld_safe --basedir=/usr
           └─1123 /usr/libexec/mysqld --basedir=/usr --datadir=/var/lib/mysql...
Thanks given by:
So mariaDB running could you check if the root password same in /etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php and your root current?
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(05-16-2015, 05:26 AM)Me.B Wrote: So mariaDB running could you check if the root password same in /etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php and your root current?

could you give an example? because I don't understand, sorry I am still a beginner
Thanks given by:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/mysql.html

mysql --user=root --password=your_password

your_password is the one you find in /etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(05-14-2015, 11:12 AM)mbahngawean Wrote: I am a new user on linux and sentora, currently I am getting problem in mysql. When I log into sentora appear the words "Critical Error: [0100]-Unable to connect or authenticate Wednesday to the Sentora database (sentora_core).

We advice that you contact the server administrator to ensure that the database server is online and that the correct connection parameters are being used. "

though I did not change the username and password of the mysql. When I restart vps. sya can login again but the hose a few hours the problem reappeared.

Please help meSad

This is a known problem Sentora.

The developers have not yet discovered the cause.
But I seem to have found what the problem is, I have to check some components.
In this ZPanel ROBLEM not.

P.S.
Sorry i not speak english
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2015, 06:29 AM)MarkDark Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 11:12 AM)mbahngawean Wrote: I am a new user on linux and sentora, currently I am getting problem in mysql. When I log into sentora appear the words "Critical Error: [0100]-Unable to connect or authenticate Wednesday to the Sentora database (sentora_core).

Please help meSad

This is a known problem Sentora.

The developers have not yet discovered the cause.
But I seem to have found what the problem is, I have to check some components.
In this ZPanel ROBLEM not.

P.S.
Sorry i not speak english

Can you tell what the cause and the solution? Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,240 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,875 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,202 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM