This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database
Good evening guys and girls, i have been noticing that it was once in awhile , then it became frequent to 2 days now.... mysql crashes, sites have not had any major amendments besides the usual user posting on the blogs (wordpress built sites), i am trying to find what is wrong and not in the mood to pull from my last back ups (files, not an image, as i did not opt for the VM image back up...) and reinstalling,

only change i made today was reset the root msql password and got locked out of sentora too, as i had forgotten the password for rebooting in webmin. but sentora should not be running on the root password!. (i used the installer script for first install, still new to sentora so a guide would be great)

Edit V1: found what was causing mysql to crash, but since changing file permissions for wordpress from 777 to the proper ones, + removed google adsense plugin, server stabilized, how ever panel is out of comm with error 100, could it be cos i changed root mysql password?

edit v2: fixed it based on http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1576 it seems that if you reset mysql root password you also need to change it in a php file in sendora
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database - by warmax356 - 01-24-2016, 11:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,587 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,105 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 26 ,002 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios