This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora Offical Repo is live!!!
Sentora Offical Repo is live!!!
Hey Gang!,

Sentora's Offical Repo is now online. Check it out here Sentora Repo!!!
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by: Nigel
RE: Sentora Offical Repo is live!!!
All .zpp are not there and can't install modules.
Thanks given by:
(02-20-2023, 02:00 AM)zustudios Wrote: All .zpp are not there and can't install modules.

As stated on the repo page, these are ones we believe still work with Sentora v2. We don't have access to every single module that was made nor do we have the time to go through them all with our work on Sentora. Sencrypt will be a core module once we have completed testing it (so far so good! initial tests have been spot on.) Also, I am in the process of making some fixes, changes and code updates for Sentastico which the initial tests have been successful! The auto-ip module was made a core module in Sentora v2.0.0 so that is no longer in the repo.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
I've always thought that Repo Browser should be a core module.

I've been slowly working through the modules and changing Version Numbers for easier updates, (something I feel always gets missed during release updates).

Because it's a modular system, it's far easier to update one module than the entire code-base.

Well done on the repo finally after 5 or so years.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2023, 08:34 AM)Jettaman Wrote: Hey Gang!,

Sentora's Offical Repo is now online. Check it out here Sentora Repo!!!

Heart Big Grin

Just love how the fire is returning to this project. It offers so many great features to help you host your own.
Thanks given by: TGates

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora v2.0.2 SitRep TGates 2 1 ,037 03-16-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora for Developers TGates 0 1 ,021 02-12-2024, 12:10 PM
EOL Sentora v1.x.x and ZPanel No Longer Supported TGates 0 615 01-24-2024, 12:03 PM