This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora + Multicraft FTP Issue
RE: Sentora + Multicraft FTP Issue
The port can be almost anything as long as its not in use by another service.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:
Ahh, I found my issue with the port problem. Two lines beneath that the ## had a space in front of it.

Now that I'm connecting and getting authentication I'm getting a different error.

Server sent passive reply with unroutable address 10.1.0.141, using host address instead.
Timeout detected. (data connection)
Could not retrieve directory listing
Error listing directory '/'.
Thanks given by:
I was able to solve this issue.

I had to set my ftpIP to 0.0.0.0 to listen to all interfaces, then set my ftpExternalIp as my external IP address, set my ftpPasvPorts to a range, configured my ftpPort for one that wasn't 21. That was all in the multicraft.conf file. After that I added my ftpPasvPorts range and my ftpPort to iptables and added them to my router forwarding them to that server.

Afterwards I had to remember to make sure my FTP client was set to use Pasv mode and it logged in first try. This also made the Multicraft Panel FTP Client also work.
Thanks given by:
Glad you figured it out. I didn't realize this is in your home or I would have gotten most of that.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,025 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,169 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,594 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM