This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Open_basedir restriction
Open_basedir restriction
Hello I'm installed on my WordPress  plugin and inside plugin is option install new templates, but problem is when I'm tray install, I see this error:

Notice: Undefined variable: tempfile in /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/wwwdog_co_uk/wp-content/plugins/_inbound-now/classes/admin/class.download-management.php on line 224

Unable to create temporary file. Please enable WP_DEBUG to discover more information. It could be that open_basedir restriction is in effect in which you should contact your host and ask them for help in disabling open_basedir.

I already was try find instruction how fix similar situations, but no results., like this posts:

In this links saying I need edit httpd.conf, but I don't have any idea how I can find this file and also how edit, I can't find any guide for this.

Please can somebody help fix this problem with step by step, I am absolute new in this, so I need every simple step.

Thank you I hope somebody will help Smile

Thanks given by:
RE: Open_basedir restriction
Module Admin > Apache Config > Select the domain at "Override a Virtual Host Setting" > click "select Vhost" > unselect "OpenBase Enabled" > save Vhost
Wait until daemon has run or run manually "sudo /usr/bin/php -q /etc/sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php".

Before doing this, remember that open_basedir is part of the security of Sentora, and by disabling you understand and accept the risks.
B.T.W. i also should reverse the changes you made and did not work, just in case.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
RE: Open_basedir restriction
Thank you very much, any way deleted that plugin, thank you fort good info Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora open_basedir - how to set for specific directory sathish2009 6 15 ,610 05-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Last Post: TGates
how fix Warning: finfo_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/sentora/ jeff 1 5 ,760 04-11-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Ron-e
Sentora problem - open_basedir - prestashop jacekl 2 6 ,959 10-27-2016, 05:04 AM
Last Post: TGates