This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Daemon High IO
Daemon High IO
Hello;

I've set my daemon to run every 20 minutes, because of the amount of disk IO it uses.

Is there anything that can be done about it?
Thanks given by:
RE: Daemon High IO
you can even set it to 1 hour. The IO is not so big but notice bigger the time it take to daemon to run, then you wait as long for a new website activation/setup.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
IO can get up to 3mb/s - I would classify that as 'big'
Thanks given by:
3mb/s that's not big and for how long.

Notice daemon run in low priority cron job so it should not overload your server.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: Xversion

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Server load in daemon Process damanmokha 1 4 ,654 12-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Last Post: fearworks
Uninstalled but have cron daemon issues now HELP suprastan 1 4 ,817 10-07-2018, 03:26 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora daemon high memory usage angelorocha 9 17 ,861 12-24-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: angelorocha