This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Apache runs very slow
Apache runs very slow
Takes forever to load any of my domains that are hosted on my VPS.

I do have a speedtest that I use that is located on the same server and when I run the speedtest I usually get around 114 Meg down and about 95 meg up, so I know that bandwidth is not the issue, but instead is something to do with apache. 

Please help!
Thanks given by:
RE: Apache runs very slow
First identify the website that cause the load, use top and check logs to identify it.

Check the database too and who's hitting it.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Apache runs very slow
turns out it was not Apaches problem. It was the vps as a whole. They moved me to a different node and all works fine. even get faster net speeds lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora & Apache behind Nginx Reverse Proxy Feilding Weather 7 13 ,763 08-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Last Post: ccr1969
How to run multiple version PHP with Apache (use Sentora panel) on Centos ??? BigBang 4 7 ,771 12-23-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: djkashdui1
SSL install breaks apache service EGOSKY123 1 3 ,932 10-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90