This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello Peoples
RE: Hello Peoples
Ok so you say you are not even able to access sentora panel?

Any error during install? Are you trying to access sentora panel? what error did you got?

http://ServerIP should allow you to access the panel.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Yes, I am saying I can't access sentora panels because when I pointed the name server in my registrar to my vps, because I dont have bind setup yet, because I cant do it manually cause sentora doesnt like it, I have no name server records created, however I do with my registrar.
Thanks given by:
Again: USE the server IP and you will get sentora panel.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2016, 05:06 AM)Me.B Wrote: Again: USE the server IP and you will get sentora panel.

Ok. This is working now. Had a firewall issue. But now the sub domain/cname for the control panel doesnt work, I tried both, but the main domain does work.

CNAME cpanel @ 209.148.85.228
SUB DOMAIN cpanel.seekanet.com

Both dont work so removed them.

But control panel works when going to the IP
Thanks given by:
You do not add the panel login sub domain inside Sentora... You were asked to add it when you installed Sentora.
You can use this to change/reset your login sub domain: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=89
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Thanks TGates.

By the way, do you happen to know why when I create domains, and an ftp account for that domain. The index.html isn't created? I don't see anything when I ftp into it, but it's in /var/sentora/hostdata/domain/public_html
Thanks given by:
The index.html is located in the domain root, which should be something like this if you used the defaults:
Code:
/var/sentora/hostdata/clientname/public_html/domain_com/index.html

And when you set up the FTP account, set the username, password and account type, then select Use Domain directory and select the new domain.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: