This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Crowdfunding Letsencrypt module
Crowdfunding Letsencrypt module
Hi All,

You probably already know that Letsencrypt started public beta.

There are already some panels that created a module for there panel.

I want to see if there is interest here by the Sentora community to start a little crowdfunding for someone to create a module for Sentora. 

And is this allowed by the mods?

If so we have to do two things:

Find a developer here among the community for this module
Raise some money for a developer by crowdfunding.

My questions to you:
  • Are there members willing to donate a little funding for such a module?
  • Is there a developer among us how can program such module? And whats the price for it.
I want this all be transparent for the community. So please reply the above 2 questions if applicable so everyone can see how and what. If there are enough members willing to donate, and we have a developer willing to develop such module for a fair price i will start the funding. Maybe we can use the mods account for this to increase the trustworthy for both the donaters as the developer.
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: Crowdfunding Letsencrypt module
I can develop a module for this, I can even do it for free in my spare time.
Actually I've been thinking about doing it, however I do not have much spare time available and it can take weeks or month.

However shall you need this ASAP, contact me and we can discuss your feature needs, time restrictions and price.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2499 Wink
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2016, 02:46 AM)PsyKitty Wrote: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2499 Wink

Yes i know. I know how to use itSmile

But i suggesting a automated module wich cliënt van use foe there hostingacconts in sentora
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:
I think this module must be tied with a clean SSL implementation.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: apinto , warmax356

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
redirect error after letsencrypt + subdomain mizerek 1 4 ,128 08-06-2020, 04:54 AM
Last Post: mizerek
How To Add Letsencrypt SSL certificate To Domain Centos 7 franselect 1 4 ,155 07-04-2020, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Feilding Weather
DNS Manager - Unable to find requested module! obrempong7 0 2 ,575 11-18-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: obrempong7