This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello. Need Apache configuration
Hello. Need Apache configuration
Hello, I need some help with Apache configuration. Because i have 4Gb ram of VPS and 2 wordpress websites working on this.  I have Daily 60,000-70,000 visitors, mostly 150-200 users online every day. My visitors increasing day by day.
Installed fresh Sentora 1.0.3.
Problem is sometimes my website offline at online 200users or more users online. And memory using only 50%. CPU 10%.
So i divided 2 websites one by one on echo 2Gb VPS. Also all websites working fine.  (Apache default settings)
I want 2 websites put on single vps.
I think it was  Apache configuration problem. I searched from google and tried changed /etc/apache2/apache2.conf values. But didn't solved this.

Main question is
1. Is it Apache configuration problem or any other setting problem?
2. What is the best setting of apache2.conf?
Thanks given by:
RE: Hello. Need Apache configuration
My advice use cloudflare to reduce load on you server, that would help.

Also for wordpress use cache plugins like supercache, as it will reduce load on your server.

Apache config here have lower impact, most of the issues are DB related usually and some time apache too but if you do the above advices it will help more as you will get cloudflare nginx serving users all static content that can be cached and thus reduce the load/speed up the website. And it's FREE!

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora & Apache behind Nginx Reverse Proxy Feilding Weather 7 13 ,767 08-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Last Post: ccr1969
How to run multiple version PHP with Apache (use Sentora panel) on Centos ??? BigBang 4 7 ,779 12-23-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: djkashdui1
SSL install breaks apache service EGOSKY123 1 3 ,934 10-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90