This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cannot access Webmail and Service Status shows all ports closed
RE: Cannot access Webmail and Service Status shows all ports closed
Hi there,

Yep, tried just about everything. Rebooted the server, no firewall issue as I could access all the sites as usual. Reboot didn't seem to fix anything. I also did not touch anything on the server or make any changes the week it started having this behavior. It was almost like something just became corrupted and was unable to recover. No idea. I have this server on Digital Ocean with weekly backups, so after getting no where on isolating what the issue actually was or how to fix it, I decided to just try to recover from the backup 4 days prior to noticing this issue. Backup restored the site to 11/23 and things went back to operation as normal. I could load the system status page in Sentora, I could access email through the webmail system. So no idea what became corrupted or what was even affected by this other than the webmail, but recovering for a few days prior brought me back to a working state.

So we can close this issue, but it would have been nice to know what caused it and how to prevent it. Perhaps we can leave this thread post up so that if someone searches for these symptoms and they still have the issue they can get help from the community.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot access Webmail and Service Status shows all ports closed - by americanninja - 12-03-2015, 01:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[split] Can Not Log Into PHPMyAdmin or Webmail after upgrading to PHP 7.1.24 ogika 2 4 ,310 09-14-2021, 06:25 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
SSH Access rsthomas 2 5 ,072 01-06-2021, 12:14 AM
Last Post: rsthomas
SSL install breaks apache service EGOSKY123 1 3 ,931 10-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90