This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PHP/Apache Configuration
PHP/Apache Configuration
Hi,
Is there any module in Sentora to configure PHP/Apache/BIND/etc !?
For example how can I activate PHP add ons on Centora ?

And another thing, Is it possible to add domain to the client from zadmin panel ?
most of users need to have everything in the box !

Thanks a lot Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: PHP/Apache Configuration
(11-11-2015, 06:04 AM)sonixax Wrote: Hi,

Don't know

And another thing, Is it possible to add domain to the client from zadmin panel ?

After creating a client you can shadow them and create the domain. Shadowing can be find in the Admin menu.

Thanks a lot Smile
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by: sonixax
(11-11-2015, 06:04 AM)sonixax Wrote: Hi,
Hello!

No. These files should NEVER be edited or changed unless you really know what you are doing and are experienced.

Sentora has many of the required modules already activated. What ones are you interested in adding?

Sort of. You can use the 'Shadowing' feature to access a client's account.

This is why there is a FAQs module Wink

Thanks a lot Smile
You are welcome Smile
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Hi,

You can add php modules if you want but take care not breaking php suhosin.

Most of the needed modules are already in and ACTIVATED.

Bind is activated and configured out of the box.

Seem you are new to linux admin here.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
OK , Thanks a lot for answers Smile

I hate to edit everything in TEXT Editor! because of that I like that incredible Cpanel UI Tongue
I know how to configure PHP,Apache,BIND etc , But I like to use GUI instead of those text Editors Sad
For example I activated EXEC,MBstring,IONCubeLoader and much much more modules on my servers! and run PHP as FastCGI ! so Configuring all of these in text editors is very very very painful Sad

But anyway, I have planed to use Sentora for some of our customers that the want cheap dedicated servers! and I think Sentora is the best Chois!

I tried Webmin,VirtualMin,CentOs Web Panel,Ventacp etc and never like any of them but Sentora Big Grin

I believe sentora should add ability to compile apache,PHP like EasyApache in Cpanel.

Also I have a plan to write a Shell script to backup whole user directory + SQL and upload it in DropBox or FTP remote server! when I finish the development will upload it here to port it into sentora Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora & Apache behind Nginx Reverse Proxy Feilding Weather 7 13 ,785 08-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Last Post: ccr1969
How to run multiple version PHP with Apache (use Sentora panel) on Centos ??? BigBang 4 7 ,790 12-23-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: djkashdui1
SSL install breaks apache service EGOSKY123 1 3 ,938 10-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90