This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

how I can transfer from Cpanel
how I can transfer from Cpanel
Hey,

I want transfer site from Cpanel to Sentora panel, I can't do it manually because the site is too big..
Is there another way do it? also how I can log to the site that created by Sentora via ssh.. what's the path exactly?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: how I can transfer from Cpanel
Greetings Essam,
The sentora public_html directory is by default at /var/sentora/hostdata/USERNAME/public_html/
USERNAME should be zadmin if you are using the main account.

Regarding the website transfer from CPanel, your best course of action would be to compress the full public_html (or www) folder on CPanel, download it (as it«s just one file it would be much faster and easier.
Than go to phpMyAdmin (on CPanel) and export the database (or databases) that your website uses.

Now on Sentora upload the compressed file to the public_html directory, extract the files (use the ssh command tar -xzf filename or use a module for that (for ex. extplorer 3rd party module for sentora or Net2Ftp 3rd party module for Sentora).

Go to DataBase Manager On Sentora and create the same databases and users you had on Cpanel (you might need to update your website database connection credentials), after this, login to phpMyAdmin on Sentora and import the previously exported mysql files.

Should work like this, and I do not see an easier way.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
RE: how I can transfer from Cpanel
Thank you very much Apinto
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,641 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel
Problem with CPanel to Sentora WilliamCawley 0 3 ,410 07-20-2020, 01:26 PM
Last Post: WilliamCawley
Can Sentora be a full replacement for cPanel/WHM? hnsd 1 4 ,437 07-14-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: testing