This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can Sentora be a full replacement for cPanel/WHM?
Can Sentora be a full replacement for cPanel/WHM?
cPanel/WHM charges way too much and plus they want me to pay multiple times for more servers. I want to leave them. Is this a full replacement?

Alternatively I would consider installing this on a second server as a failover solution without being forced to pay outrageous cpanel fees.
Thanks given by:
RE: Can Sentora be a full replacement for cPanel/WHM?
Yes, sentora is webhosting control panel like cpanel.

The best part is that its free but development is late or slow because many other developers aren't much developing it.

But you can still save lot of money by not paying cpanel, if you use sentora. I have been using sentora for like 2 years or may be more. And so far, it has working like a charm.

You can take help from support in forums if encounter problem but replies are bit late or slow. Or can take paid service, i am sure someone will help to have some paid work.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,937 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,121 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,527 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel