This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sit-rep for Sentora v2.0
RE: Sit-rep for Sentora v2.0
Why the code is not in github so we can make reviews?

Now even free private repos are available?
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2021, 03:36 AM)Me.B Wrote: Why the code is not in github so we can make reviews?

Now even free private repos are available?

BETA code is available on GitHub. We are trying to keep it private for the closed BETA testing. You have the links in the project forums. Posted it many months ago. If you need private links please PM me and let me know.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
we can have private repos on github. It's not an issue.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much buddy.
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2021, 10:54 AM)mohamedh Wrote: Hey, just donated to support this project.
Thanks for all your work !

I had several attempts to run Santora with php7 and I broke a lot of things when I tried to do this hahaha. Have been considering migrating to another panel since a couple of months now due to the lack of php 7 but when I saw the news about Sentora v2 it made me happy Smile

Any chance I could get into the beta-testers list?

Right now it is a closed beta for people who we know that understand the core inside and out. Once that is complete, either an open beta or release is planned.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Nigel , spoonman
Cant wait to get access to the beta Smile
Thanks given by: Jettaman
(01-25-2021, 07:58 AM)TGates Wrote: - CentOs (7/8) & Ubuntu (16.04,18.04,20.04) with PHP 7+ support ( Depending on default supported PHP version)
- Upgraded core to support PHP 7+
I hope you guys are not repeating the same mistake and by 7+ you mean 7.X and 8+. PHP 7 may die soon, so if your panel is not PHP 8+ compatible. you will eventually run into the same problem again. It will be like releasing a panel bound to die with 100% certainty...

Can't wait to try the new beta. Keep up the good work!
Thanks given by:
In this last Sentora´s version, it´s possible choose php version because i think it´s very important as in other CP exists this, i see some time ago module for this, can you tell me something more about this possible update, thank´s for all your job in this new Sentora
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2022, 09:44 AM)franmm25 Wrote: In this last Sentora´s version, it´s possible choose php version because i think it´s very important as in other CP exists this, i see some time ago module for this, can you tell me something more about this possible update, thank´s for all your job in this new Sentora

What php versions choice are you talking about lol.

There is only 1 php version left to use with this panel. Php8 is not supported. and php 5.X and 7.0 to 7.3 are all EoL and should not be used. php 7.4 will die in few months before the beta version testing of this panel is done, therefore killing the panel before it even gets released. (sorry, don't mean to be offensive, just realistic)

IMHO, No sane person should migrate or install Sentora with its current state of development. Only those too used to it and who feel morally obliged to use it (i.e suckers to sentora, like me), or people who are updating their old Sentora website (assuming the official upgrade script becomes available)
Thanks given by:
I don't understand your way of speaking or expressing yourself, I don't know if I can understand it as a comment of contempt towards Sentora or what, this panel has given me a lot of satisfaction for years, a lot of years, I've known it since it was called zpanel and I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

On the other hand there are many websites that work with php 5.0 for many reasons of development and functionality, etc, and because people don't have money for a complete redesign of functionalities, they don't have any security problems.

My question is in relation to how they are going to have the module that already exists to change the php version, it is quite simple to understand, since that exists even in Cpanel, as in other types of systems or panels, I sincerely believe that your answer It is not the most appropriate and it is outside of what I have asked, greetings
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora v2.0.2 SitRep TGates 2 1 ,036 03-16-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora for Developers TGates 0 1 ,021 02-12-2024, 12:10 PM
EOL Sentora v1.x.x and ZPanel No Longer Supported TGates 0 615 01-24-2024, 12:03 PM