This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sit-rep for Sentora v2.0
Sit-rep for Sentora v2.0
Jettaman has been extremely busy these past few months working on the core and modules.
We are hoping to be able to release a beta test version very very soon! He just has some touch-ups to finish off.
This release will be a non-production beta test to hunt down bugs and any security issues by the community.

- CentOs (7/8) & Ubuntu (16.04,18.04,20.04) with PHP 7+ support ( Depending on default supported PHP version)
- Upgraded core to support PHP 7+
- Fixed Module url hacks (adding,deleting,viewing) users data. Almost all modules had this issue
- Upgraded Sentora APPS (PHPmyadmin, Roundcude and PHPsysinfo) to current versions
- Added Password Strenght requirments to all modules for security.
- New SSL Sencrypt module with letsencrypt and third-party cert support All-in-one.
- Fixed many Security issues in Github

Stay tuned for the release information!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
RE: Sit-rep for Sentora v2.0
Hi Team ,

kudos to whole team for putting amazing hard work and sentora 2.0 is true now.

Heart Heart Heart
Thanks given by: Jettaman
(01-30-2021, 09:20 PM)prasanna8519 Wrote: Hi Team ,

kudos to whole team for putting amazing hard work and sentora 2.0 is true now.

Heart  Heart  Heart

prasanna8519,

Thank you for supporting Sentora. Sentora/zpanel has been thru a lot in the past 5+ years. As you know Sentora has a great community standing behind us. Many community member use and count on Sentora for many projects. Can’t wait to release Sentora 2.0 BETA ( NOT for Production/live uses YET!). We want public testing/reporting and input from users with any  issues before we release a stable release for the public to use. :-) 
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
(01-25-2021, 07:58 AM)TGates Wrote: Jettaman has been extremely busy these past few months working on the core and modules.
We are hoping to be able to release a beta test version very very soon! He just has some touch-ups to finish off.
This release will be a non-production beta test to hunt down bugs and any security issues by the community.

- CentOs (7/8) & Ubuntu (16.04,18.04,20.04) with PHP 7+ support ( Depending on default supported PHP version)
- Fixed Module url hacks (adding,deleting,viewing) users data. Almost all modules had this issue
- Upgraded Sentora APPS (PHPmyadmin, Roundcude and PHPsysinfo) to current versions
- New SSL Sencrypt module with letsencrypt and third-party cert support All-in-one.

Cant wait for it Smile

Just a question is it going to have OpenDKIM and CSF Firewall installed in it to ?
Thanks given by:
hello
a donate for you , attend sentora 2.0 for ubuntu 16.04 > 18 > 20.04 php 7+

Cant wait for it  Shy

time to exit ?   Cool

i user server sentora 1.0.3 + ubuntu 14.04 LTS + Security Extend

Tanks Advance

Attend  Next News
Thanks given by:
(01-25-2021, 07:58 AM)TGates Wrote: Jettaman has been extremely busy these past few months working on the core and modules.

Cant wait for it  Shy

Attend news in next time  Tongue
Thanks given by:

F**k yeah.

Definitely count me in for testing.
Slowly getting back into my server stuff but didn't really want to use such an old version of Ubuntu.

I'll have to prep some servers ready for the release.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by: Jettaman , TGates
let me also know when this is available for testing I'm also up for testing this new release with a spare vps.
Thanks given by: Jettaman
(02-07-2021, 12:43 PM)spoonman Wrote: Cant wait for it Smile

Just a question is it going to have OpenDKIM and CSF Firewall installed in it to ?

spoonman,

Sentora 2.0.0 BETA release will NOT have OpenDKIM or CSF firewall in this release. This model is to test default core System/Modules/Functions. We have OpenDKIM for CentOs 7+ & Ubuntu 16+ in the works. :-). Plus New Core SSL support for Letsencrypt and Thirdparty certificates all-in-one in FINAL release :-). Thank you for your support.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
Hey, just donated to support this project.
Thanks for all your work !

I had several attempts to run Santora with php7 and I broke a lot of things when I tried to do this hahaha. Have been considering migrating to another panel since a couple of months now due to the lack of php 7 but when I saw the news about Sentora v2 it made me happy Smile

Any chance I could get into the beta-testers list?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora v2.0.2 SitRep TGates 2 924 03-16-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora for Developers TGates 0 874 02-12-2024, 12:10 PM
EOL Sentora v1.x.x and ZPanel No Longer Supported TGates 0 563 01-24-2024, 12:03 PM