This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unknown SMTP email redirection Loop Error in mail.log
RE: Unknown SMTP email redirection Loop Error in mail.log
(04-04-2015, 03:39 AM)Me.B Wrote: You need to list all the modifications and post the new config files. We can't evaluation the guide only as you might miss a step and end up with errors.

M B

I have already resolved this problem yesterday. And emails are working fine so far, no more errors and no emails getting missed.

I had used same topic description into another forum for help also. Because that was enough for understand. I had added main.cf, master.cf and mail.log and problem was about email error in mail.log , Where some emails wasn't getting received because of finding no destination host.

What I had to do to fix it?.

Answer: I needed to include cpanel.mainwebhosting.com in line mydestination for /etc/postfix/main.cf

Hopefully this may comes in handy for other Smile
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unknown SMTP email redirection Loop Error in mail.log - by Good One - 04-04-2015, 05:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Email has suddenly stopped coming through rsthomas 4 4 ,942 10-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: rsthomas
user: 'postfix' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets) cezars 0 2 ,491 02-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: cezars
External mail client cannot connect to server iraqiboy90 2 6 ,343 02-28-2021, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90