This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cannot reuse previously deleted email address
RE: Cannot reuse previously deleted email address
(12-18-2018, 06:00 AM)fearworks Wrote: I cannot recreate this. If I create a user, then create a domain, then a mailbox for that user and domain, and log into the webmail, then send a message, everything works fine.

If I then delete the user completely, and then repeat the above steps with the same information at each step, I can still create a mailbox and still send emails from the new version of the account.

Is your Sentora definitely up-to-date, version 1.0.3?

Are you certain the mailbox doesn't already exist inside another client account?

Keith

Yes, I am using version 1.0.3.

The email address in question was assigned to the user while creating the User Client on the Create new client account page, before the domain and mailbox was even added. It's as though Sentora has held that address somewhere, and will not allow it to be used again.

When you created the user the second time, did you assign it the same email address as the first time? It would not allow me to do so, not to mention use the address as a mailbox address after I created the user with a different address.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot reuse previously deleted email address - by rsthomas - 12-18-2018, 11:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Email has suddenly stopped coming through rsthomas 4 4 ,815 10-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: rsthomas
can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube wolvepy 9 29 ,291 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Telepuzik
SMTP Error every time i try to send an email wormsunited 7 19 ,013 12-22-2018, 08:02 AM
Last Post: TGates