This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Installing Sentora to an already web/mail server
Installing Sentora to an already web/mail server
Hi all, I had already installed iRedMail on my server, also i got a valid SSL certificate, I've tried scropt for CentOS server, but no response. Could you help this newbie please!!!
Thanks given by:
RE: Installing Sentora to an already web/mail server
Sentora has not been released yet so you can't install it.

The install script requires a clean server. Unless you know what you're doing, I would reset your server and import your sites after ZPanel has been installed.
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
(08-10-2014, 01:38 AM)jacobg830 Wrote: Sentora has not been released yet so you can't install it.

The install script requires a clean server. Unless you know what you're doing, I would reset your server and import your sites after ZPanel has been installed.

Jacob, I have a virtualbox with centos 6.5 minimal installed, but still script for zpanel 10.1.1 is not working. I've tried with curl -LSs but got error /dev/fd/63 sintactiv error near newline

i really need to install zpanel or sentora for a college project could you tell me if my minimal installation is missing something else before zpanel installer runs smoothly?
Thanks given by:
Google: error /dev/fd/63 sintactiv error near newline
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
I did install Sentora on VM with direct install script, download the install.sh chmod +x the file then hit ./install.sh. This works for me.

Please NOTE: install Sentora on a clean server... this is already mentioned in the download page before you begin the installation.
get top priority support for Sentora  "Sentora Premium Support"
Domain Name Promos @ digix1 domains

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,875 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,097 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,486 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel