This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Request: Ubuntu 14.04 support
RE: Request: Ubuntu 14.04 support
Hi,
This is awesome news!!!
Just one more question, why there isnt a thanks button :p

Edited, saw it when I went on my pc, it didn't appear on mobile though.
Thanks given by:
Great Pascal, we should soon do the same for centos 7 ... will check that next week
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: namhoang
It is in my whishes. And also to merge updater/installer in an installer-updater-repairer. But all require time and days have only 24h.
Thanks given by: namhoang
After installed and log into Sentora Control Panel, for some reason, no mater where I click, the main content still show as blank.
I'll try to reinstall the server and install sentora again see if the problem still occur

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Not bad the idea of merge installer/updater hmm will think about it
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(09-11-2014, 09:25 PM)namhoang Wrote: After installed and log into Sentora Control Panel, for some reason, no mater where I click, the main content still show as blank.
I'll try to reinstall the server and install sentora again see if the problem still occur
I noticed that domain change was not implemented... i did it.

For you pb, I am doing a new install in VM to try to reproduce (never have it).

Please what are the last errors in /var/logs/apache2/errors.log ? (just after a try to login)

[edit] : i cannot reproduce it, so your error.log reports are required.
Thanks given by:
This is very weird, no apache error log, check the system log I can only see dovecot error.
Tried to check the control panel page again with firebug on, I can see the html elements there but it just doesn't show up on the page.

My best guess is that the OS is broken since I messed around with it quite a lot.

Btw, I'll try to reinstall the OS and install Sentora again tonight and report back if there's still problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
usually white page is due to an error in php was cause the whole script to abort before sending anything. But this is always logged !

btw, let you know how it comes after reinstall: the installer is young enough and may have some lacks depending of hosting presets. If it occurs, I'll be happy to consolidate it.
Thanks given by:
did you test the installer in case the OS get upgraded? With sentora/zpanel previously in the system >> thus rebuild?

Mehdi B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
Yes. Not any pb with a few apt-get update + dist-upgrade.
But not checked 12->14 major upgrade.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
OS - Ubuntu 18.04 or Centos 8 Qrash 1 4 ,553 01-18-2021, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Jettaman
Ubuntu 18.04 vaxition 1 4 ,057 08-06-2020, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
Php5.6 on ubuntu possible? lorenaustin 0 2 ,189 06-11-2020, 01:01 AM
Last Post: lorenaustin