This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2
RE: Sentora could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2
(08-09-2014, 12:25 PM)Jigsaw Hosting Group Wrote: Second of all ZPanelCP (now Sentora) has 2 auto billing modules, why re-invent the wheel??

The original (i.e. the first) billing module (which I didn't write) needs fixing. I've tried emailing the developers but can't get a hold of them.

I'd be grateful if you could help get it stable again.

I will gladly take a look at the code - I can't promise anything about fixing it though (I suffer from OCD - Obsessive Coding Dysfunction - yes, I just made that up...); sometimes I look at code and if the formatting is not to my liking I could spend all my time just formatting it from top to bottom. It has caused my coding efforts to take a bit longer than usual when it comes to making it readable AND making it so if/when someone else comes along, there's actual notes to inform them WTF I actually did, lol...

As for my own little "Invoice / billing" platform, believe me, it's not like that was my only focus. I started with making a detailed contact page for a friend's website, next was a sign up page that allowed him to group members together (with a simple cms in the background) so he could mass email them about his poker events, then I made a 2nd area in the cms just for dealers to log in so they can sign up for events, now I'm at the point where I'm making an area where he can add events to his site without having to use any sort of code / markup. Last week I started making a 10-page proposal questionnaire for another site I'm building that will create an html email to send back to the person who took the questionnaire as well as attach a PDF of the questionnaire & send a copy to the website email. A while back I started making a simple framework for an auto-signup module (and have made changes several times b/c of new concept ideas to incorporate), but I can't help but think I should include some sort of invoice / billing with it (just the way my brain works...)

I should be done with the questionnaire in a few more days, so I'll take a look at the billing module that needs work done on it. Is there a GIT for it or do you have all the files and can just zip it / send it to me?
- Head' Tongue
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sentora could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2 - by Headpants - 08-09-2014, 02:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 588 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,457 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,652 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM