This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2
Sentora could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2
I was useless surfing after trying to change my nickname around the web and found Sentora on Ballen's github and was surprised...
The whole zpanel team is over to Sentora?
So when Sentora 1.0.0 is released it could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2 but without Windows support?

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2
Hey buddy! Glad you found us Wink
Yeah, we decided it was best thing to do in the long run.
Yes, the first release will still include Windows (Basically ZPX 10.1.2 or 10.2.0). We are planning on banging out all the current bugs. After that, the next major Sentora release will no longer natively support Windows at the start. The new Sentora is planned to be layered and modular so the possibility of Windows may still be there if somebody wants to write a Windows 'connector' (planned but not in stone). You will have Sentora written on the Laravel framework in PHP, which in turn will run on a 'server layer' that connects it to the OS and server resources (mysql, ftp, etc.). Then, if somebody is willing, they can write a 'server layer' for Windows allowing Sentora to connect with Windows resources. (If that makes sense) It's kind of hard to explain at this point LOL. Maybe Bobby will pop in and explain it better Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Ok, cool..
I will follow it as close as i can..
I also seen that all the pull request from Zpanel are already fixed in Sentora including mine.. LOL

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2014, 01:59 AM)Ron-e Wrote: Ok, cool..
I will follow it as close as i can..
I also seen that all the pull request from Zpanel are already fixed in Sentora including mine.. LOL

Yep, we're merging in all the good pull requests and trying to get a much more stable and bug-free version of ZPanel Smile
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
Hey buddy, pleased you found us also... keep in touch Smile ... - Tom has already responded to message so I don't need to say anymore Smile
Follow me on Twitter or find out more about me  at bobbyallen.me
Thanks given by:
w00t! I must have explained it OK then LOL
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
hi guys, how can i update my existing Zpanel installation to SENTORA ?
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2014, 05:16 AM)dado023 Wrote: hi guys, how can i update my existing Zpanel installation to SENTORA ?

We'll be releasing a upgrade script soon(ish) Wink
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
(08-09-2014, 05:16 AM)dado023 Wrote: hi guys, how can i update my existing Zpanel installation to SENTORA ?

You could always do a manual install for now.

https://github.com/sentora

Extract and copy over all of the files except the cnf folder.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
I'm with Ron-e up top...

So after 2+ months off for personal family reasons, I have been re-arranging all my zpanel servers. Then I came across an issue importing databases so I went looking thru the zpanel forums. I come across THIS post from me.b, and I'm like "what's this senorita crap?", and click on the link fully expecting to see some sort of app that tracks hot illegal chicks crossing the southern border (yes, I NEED glasses)...

So now that I found where all you guys are hiding, if I promise to NOT make any "My Little Pony" pictures, can I hang out here? I promise to work on something worthy like, I don't know, some sort of auto-signup module for host providers - maybe even a very simple billing / invoice platform (since I've spent some time working on one anyway)...

Also, I request a personal "smilie" for my signature - I would like one with pants on his head...

(formerly known as Bradyhawke from zpanel forums...)
- Head' Tongue
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 465 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,156 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,374 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM