This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2
RE: Sentora could be seen like Zpanel 10.1.2
(08-09-2014, 12:15 PM)Headpants Wrote: some sort of auto-signup module for host providers - maybe even a very simple billing / invoice platform (since I've spent some time working on one anyway)...

First of all welcome.

Second of all ZPanelCP (now Sentora) has 2 auto billing modules, why re-invent the wheel??

The original (i.e. the first) billing module (which I didn't write) needs fixing. I've tried emailing the developers but can't get a hold of them.

I'd be grateful if you could help get it stable again.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2014, 12:25 PM)Jigsaw Hosting Group Wrote: Second of all ZPanelCP (now Sentora) has 2 auto billing modules, why re-invent the wheel??

The original (i.e. the first) billing module (which I didn't write) needs fixing. I've tried emailing the developers but can't get a hold of them.

I'd be grateful if you could help get it stable again.

I will gladly take a look at the code - I can't promise anything about fixing it though (I suffer from OCD - Obsessive Coding Dysfunction - yes, I just made that up...); sometimes I look at code and if the formatting is not to my liking I could spend all my time just formatting it from top to bottom. It has caused my coding efforts to take a bit longer than usual when it comes to making it readable AND making it so if/when someone else comes along, there's actual notes to inform them WTF I actually did, lol...

As for my own little "Invoice / billing" platform, believe me, it's not like that was my only focus. I started with making a detailed contact page for a friend's website, next was a sign up page that allowed him to group members together (with a simple cms in the background) so he could mass email them about his poker events, then I made a 2nd area in the cms just for dealers to log in so they can sign up for events, now I'm at the point where I'm making an area where he can add events to his site without having to use any sort of code / markup. Last week I started making a 10-page proposal questionnaire for another site I'm building that will create an html email to send back to the person who took the questionnaire as well as attach a PDF of the questionnaire & send a copy to the website email. A while back I started making a simple framework for an auto-signup module (and have made changes several times b/c of new concept ideas to incorporate), but I can't help but think I should include some sort of invoice / billing with it (just the way my brain works...)

I should be done with the questionnaire in a few more days, so I'll take a look at the billing module that needs work done on it. Is there a GIT for it or do you have all the files and can just zip it / send it to me?
- Head' Tongue
Thanks given by:
https://github.com/jigsaw-hosting-group/zaus
***Retail***
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2014, 02:49 PM)Jigsaw Hosting Group Wrote: https://github.com/jigsaw-hosting-group/zaus

Awesome, downloaded the zip, going to take a look at it right now - but what is the current problem that you're having with it?

I've got it loaded up on a test reseller domain setup, going to start seeing everything it does, I'll take some notes over the next few days, but if you could give me a summary of the issues this way I know what to look for...
- Head' Tongue
Thanks given by:
Hi all!

I am using ZPanel on my Windows VPS, so I really hope Sentora will support Windows in the future. About the first release, will PHP be updated? Reinstalling and reconfiguration a live server running multiple websites and CMS is a major task which I really wont like to do. I guess I don't stand alone on this matter.

BUT,... It's great there is some new progress in this project. Keep up the good work!
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2014, 06:37 AM)blyleven Wrote: Hi all!

I am using ZPanel on my Windows VPS, so I really hope Sentora will support Windows in the future. About the first release, will PHP be updated? Reinstalling and reconfiguration a live server running multiple websites and CMS is a major task which I really wont like to do. I guess I don't stand alone on this matter.

BUT,... It's great there is some new progress in this project. Keep up the good work!

As Stated in this part of the post: http://forums.sentora.io/showthread.php?...262#pid262
Windows won't be supported by us, but When Sentora II comes out, if somebody takes the time to make a Windows layer, I think Windows users will be happy again Smile
But the first release should still work on Windows (Basically ZPanel 10.2.0) and will have many if not all of the bugs that were posted to Git resolved.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2014, 06:37 AM)blyleven Wrote: Hi all!

Sentora I will essentially support Windows (although not directly by way of upgrader exe), you'll need to do a manual upgrade from the last ZPanelCP Windows version and copy over all of the Sentora files (minus the cnf folder).

Sentora II will not support Windows as it's very limited to what you can do with it, however in saying that, we have some die hard Windows fans as a part of our staff and I'm sure that they'll be looking into a way to port it over to Windows (but can't promise anything either way).
***Retail***
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
Will the new release have a SSL Manager ? Easy options to install ssl for the server control panel and also the domains..
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2014, 02:15 AM)guineapig Wrote: Will the new release have a SSL Manager ? Easy options to install ssl for the server control panel and also the domains..

No.

Sentora I is just a bug fixed and re-branded ZPanelCP.

Sentora II is going to be something special.
***Retail***
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by: guineapig
i am still o zPanel with Ubuntu 12.04, should i do aynthing for now? or just wait for Sentora migration script for users with zPanel?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 546 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,335 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,535 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM