This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

"connection refused"
"connection refused"
Why my server all of sudden showing "connection refused". 
I had everything work properly on my sentora but when now i access my server ip or website, I always sees "connection refused" error. 

How do i fix it.
Thanks given by:
RE: "connection refused"
Is apache running?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Stop your service and restart apache that might work or if you want, make a full system restart on your machine
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
I am getting tired of sentora acting weird on daily basis. It was the reason i moved out but i am seeing it again. Tell me what I am doing wrong?
i am tired of seeing "connection refused" every other day.

I installed sentora perfectly. I created domain . I created dns in dns manager.
I created a subdomain //// server.domain.com
I created dns for subdomain also to access server.
I perfectly installed ssl and everything works just perfectly.

Just after a day or two I start getting connection refused. This has happened to me several times and its so annoying, gets all my data and effort in vain.
Any permanent solution that my whole server dont show this message? I am already frustrated by the error only daily basis
Thanks given by:
Perhaps your SSL settings? You might want to double check it too. Also you should have a domain name for your server and another domain name for production (websites) I advise you do that.

Check this out too:
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=4591
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SSL Connection Errors xavi 1 5 ,041 02-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: worksmarter
handling multi thread connection Anwar 2 6 ,692 09-25-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Connection timed out while installing Sentora hugocbarroso 6 12 ,824 08-30-2017, 11:00 PM
Last Post: hugocbarroso