This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Server at home registered with GoDaddy not working
Server at home registered with GoDaddy not working
TGates helped me quite a while back and it worked great.. I switched ISPs (Telus) which made me have to switch to the port number 81. Now I'm back with my old ISP and it's not working at all..

I have GoDaddy setup the exact way that it is here http://docs.sentora.org/?node=95
And Sentora is setup exactly the same
The only difference between everything is the NS is set to ns11.domaincontrol.com and ns12.domaincontrol.com
Thanks given by:
RE: Server at home registered with GoDaddy not working
Did you switch your apache service port back to port 80?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2018, 03:57 AM)TGates Wrote: Did you switch your apache service port back to port 80?

No, it's still on port 81 for now.. But I think I found the issue.. I switched the WiFi off on my cell phone and it worked.. If I try and access it off of any computer in my house, it won't work.. lol
Thanks given by:
Ahh yes, the infamous router loop... Tongue
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Redirect all domains but one to a secondary server max783 1 5 ,540 11-30-2021, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ron-e
Only working 1 subdomain pedrowilson 3 7 ,030 11-12-2021, 04:59 AM
Last Post: 5050
Subdomain Not working PLZ HELP rajeevrrs 5 18 ,782 03-14-2020, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TGates