This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to install SSL certificate in clients website
How to install SSL certificate in clients website
Hi Guys need help

Is there a way in the sentora control panel to install ssl certificate in the clients website?
Thanks given by:
RE: How to install SSL certificate in clients website
Here is the Tutorial for Let's Encrypt SSL it should help: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2535
Thanks given by:
if you have a little while, just wait until the Sencrypt module is officially released..

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
(08-29-2017, 12:43 AM)Ron-e Wrote: if you have a little while, just wait until the Sencrypt module is officially released..

Getting closer too! Finally think I have sorted out the auto-renew. Now to figure out revocation of certificates...
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Ron-e , wormsunited
(08-21-2017, 07:20 PM)bl3y4 Wrote: Here is the Tutorial for Let's Encrypt SSL it should help: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2535

Thank you, I was searching for it and found it here Smile Smile
Thanks given by:
if you have a little while, just wait until the Sencrypt module is officially released...
Thanks given by:
(12-17-2019, 08:18 PM)Lewis-H Wrote:
  1. Log in to WHM. Log in to WHM, this can typically be accessed by going to https://domain.com:2087.

2. Enter Username/Password. 

3. Go to your Homepage

4. Click SSL/TLS. 

5. Click Install an SSL Certificate on a Domain. 

6. Type in your domain name. 

7. Input your Certificate Files. 

8. Click Install.
    --Lewis

wrong panel  Undecided
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to install php 5.6 on centos 6/7 working 100%: DimitarBG 32 246 ,554 07-18-2020, 04:07 AM
Last Post: BloodySky
Questions regarding install and config procedures nathanstotts 0 3 ,763 08-21-2018, 11:44 PM
Last Post: nathanstotts
Does anyone know how to install conntrack tools on centos? socialsp 2 8 ,321 02-19-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: socialsp