This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

database file deleted, cannot open Sentora panel,please help
database file deleted, cannot open Sentora panel,please help
I deleted the ibdata1,ib_logfile0,ib_logfile1 in /var/lib/mysql/,and restart mysqld. Now I could not connect to http://panel.mydomain.com.  The sub-directories such as sentora_core, sentora_postfix are still there.

When I visit Sentora panel, the following error occurs in /var/sentora/logs/sentora-error.log

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sentora_core.x_settings' doesn't exist' in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php:176\nStack trace:\n /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php(176): PDOStatement->execute()\nForum Add-ons and Usage /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ctrl/options.class.php(29): db_driver->bindQuery('SELECT so_value...', Array)\nMySupport Addon /etc/sentora/panel/index.php(20): ctrl_options::GetSystemOption('debug_mode')\nTest of MySupport MOD {main}\n  thrown in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php on line 176

The error message says 'sentora_core.x_settings' doesn't exist, and there are indeed no x_settings.MYD and x_settings.MYI in directory sentor_core(but x_settings.frm exists). But this seems not the real cause because the .MYD and .MYI files do not exist on another working server, either.

Please help!

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
RE: database deleted, how to recover?urgent,wait online!
That's the log file for mysql. Why did you mess up with those files?

You need to read and understand:

http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/5...-ibd-files

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: database deleted, how to recover?urgent,wait online!
(02-19-2017, 07:12 PM)Me.B Wrote: That's the log file for mysql. Why did you mess up with those files?

You need to read and understand:

http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/5...-ibd-files

M B

I deleted those files because one of the user databases occupies too much disk space, but I did not realize Sentora may store system data in its databases, and the system databases and user databases share the same ibdata1 file for innodb.

I do not know what databases sentora uses for its system data. Is there some command that can recover the databases to the initial status after sentora installation? I just want to login to the Sentora panel to recover all other stuff.

I just noticed the Sentora system databases:mysql,sentora_core,sentora_postfix,sentora_proftpd,sentora_roundcube are MyISAM databases. So the data were not in ibdata1 and not deleted by me. But why I cannot open the Sentora panel now?

When I visit Sentora panel, the following error occurs in /var/sentora/logs/sentora-error.log

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sentora_core.x_settings' doesn't exist' in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php:176\nStack trace:\n /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php(176): PDOStatement->execute()\nForum Add-ons and Usage /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ctrl/options.class.php(29): db_driver->bindQuery('SELECT so_value...', Array)\nMySupport Addon /etc/sentora/panel/index.php(20): ctrl_options::GetSystemOption('debug_mode')\nTest of MySupport MOD {main}\n  thrown in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php on line 176

In the directory sentora_core, I only see x_settings.frm, but no x_settings.MYD and x_settings.MYI as other tables.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,879 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,099 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,487 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel