This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Setup reverse dns in sentora
Setup reverse dns in sentora
Hello guys,

I have been looking around on google..in zpanel stuff..in this sentora forum, but nothing.

Can someone give me a step by step guide to reverse dns? Where and what to add, in which zones, in sentora installation or godaddy..

I am able to send a recieve emails without issues, but my emails are falling into google spam folder.

Please help
Thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: Setup reverse dns in sentora
(07-20-2016, 06:25 PM)apinto Wrote: Reverse DNS are setup on the IP provider and not on the domain provider or the hosting panel (in some cases the IP Provider is the same as the Domain Provider and that's why some people are confused).

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
Since it shows that you are in a vps, you will need to contact your hoster and ask them to add your reverses.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2016, 10:57 AM)HogensHero Wrote: Since it shows that you are in a vps, you will need to contact your hoster and ask them to add your reverses.

help me i can't received email in sentora i will send email but not received email.
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2016, 03:41 AM)yashdeep Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 10:57 AM)HogensHero Wrote: Since it shows that you are in a vps, you will need to contact your hoster and ask them to add your reverses.

help me i can't received email in sentora i will send email but not received email.

Please do not hijack another's post, start your own. Also, Please use search to try and find your answer as this has been asked and solved many different times.

Thanks Smile

Google: can't received email in sentora but not received email. site:forums.sentora.org
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora Email Setup - EMAIL DOESN'T GO TO SPAM james30263 0 3 ,102 09-15-2018, 01:20 PM
Last Post: james30263
Setting up SSL TLS for Sentora Mail - Centos 7 Qtech 0 3 ,406 03-18-2018, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Qtech
[HELP] TLS Mail Setup with Letsencrypt? justinseoer 1 4 ,470 02-27-2018, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Me.B