This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Imagick
Imagick
Yo, I tried to search the forums and couldn't find anything about this.

Is it possible to install Imagick with Sentora or will I break something following this?

http://tecadmin.net/install-imagemagick-on-linux/
Thanks given by:
RE: Imagick
It won't break but you will face openbase_dir issue:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/56787...gick-setup

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
GD extension is already built in. Unless, you are trying to do something GD doesn't support. ( Image Magick is much more extensive)

Quote:What is the GD library?

The GD library is a graphics drawing library that provides tools for manipulating image data. In Shopp, the GD library is used to process images for generating gallery preview and thumbnail size images automatically.

Quote:What is Image Magick?

ImageMagick is a robust collection of tools and libraries to read, write, and manipulate an image in many image formats including TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, PhotoCD, and GIF. With ImageMagick you can create images dynamically, making it suitable for Web applications.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 07:58 AM)TGates Wrote: GD extension is already built in. Unless, you are trying to do something GD doesn't support. ( Image Magick is much more extensive)

Quote:What is the GD library?

The GD library is a graphics drawing library that provides tools for manipulating image data. In Shopp, the GD library is used to process images for generating gallery preview and thumbnail size images automatically.

Quote:What is Image Magick?

ImageMagick is a robust collection of tools and libraries to read, write, and manipulate an image in many image formats including TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, PhotoCD, and GIF. With ImageMagick you can create images dynamically, making it suitable for Web applications.

I wanted to enable GIF avatars on my forum. GD don't support that.
Thanks given by:
If it's something specific to your forums, you shouldn't have a problem unless openbase_dir (as Me.B mentioned) causes an error. But that can be fixed easily.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: