This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Timeframe / Roadmap
Timeframe / Roadmap
Is there any kind of timeframe or roadmap for the release of 1.0.0 (and beyond)?

The reason I ask is that I think the community would like some sort of reassurance that the project is ongoing and not suddenly going to stop like ZPanel.

Neither the Sentora Facebook or Twitter pages have been used in almost a month which already doesn't fill people with confidence. It would just be nice to see some activity that will give that reassurance and comfort in using Sentora into the future.
Thanks given by:
RE: Timeframe / Roadmap
Sentora 1.0 is already finished and in last beta testing, the panel code is frozen and validated. We are mainly focusing on adding centos 7 installer as ubuntu 14 & 12 installers are out of beta.

We are working hard for this release that will provide fixes/rebranding and in same time preparing the next update.

Notice we had to put this website/docs/ informations here and organize back all this fork, we are still here and commited and expect the best in future.

Facebook/twitter lag in updates but as you can see the forum and community is alive so if you have any questions you are welcome.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: ZeroT
Hi ZeroT,

I'm focusing on testing the installers as well. I'm also thinking of holding a beta event over at zVPS shortly to help spot any last minute bugs...

I have been with the project since 2010 and won't be letting it down you have our word Smile
Thanks given by: ZeroT
Thanks guys, that's all I was really after, some reassurances that the project is going to be continuing and supported.

As for the social networking sites, I think its better to not have them at all rather than have them and not use them as it makes the project look stagnant! (imo)
Thanks given by:
(09-19-2014, 06:24 PM)ZeroT Wrote: Thanks guys, that's all I was really after, some reassurances that the project is going to be continuing and supported.

As for the social networking sites, I think its better to not have them at all rather than have them and not use them as it makes the project look stagnant! (imo)

TGates is doing his best to setup this forum and setting up all those social media accounts but it's not easy to sync.
If you want updates or have questions first step here.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
No worries thanks for staying with us Smile

I'll have a chat with TGates about the social media accounts as well... I have a plan...
Thanks given by:
Have you looked into using Trello at all?

I use Brackets.io and their dev team have a public trello board, you can see bugs & features moving through the system, who is working on what etc, its great for your own project management but also really good when its public facing. This is the Brackets board so you can see what it looks like https://trello.com/b/LCDud1Nd/brackets
Thanks given by:
Must admit i'm not a fan of trello as its hard to search out card numbers (like an issue number).

We use github and github issues. I'm implementing milestones on there and additional labels now Smile

Thanks for the recommendation though!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Roadmap? jntslvdrt 4 10 ,649 01-29-2015, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Me.B