This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SPAMASSASIN MARK EMAILS AS SPAM BUT NOT IN SPAM FOLDER!!!
SPAMASSASIN MARK EMAILS AS SPAM BUT NOT IN SPAM FOLDER!!!
I install spamassassin and amavis-new amd now spam and infected messages are not in spam or any other folder.... what can cause the problem???
Thanks given by:
RE: SPAMASSASIN MARK EMAILS AS SPAM BUT NOT IN SPAM FOLDER!!!
I get this too just havent gotten to looking at it.
Thanks given by:
Are you saying you do not see any spam mail? That is because they are being denied and are not being allowed to even get onto your server. I'm sure there is a way to just have them go into a spam box but you may need the help of Google for that Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
It just tags them as "SPAM" like "[SPAM] Email Title Here" and it stays in the Inbox it still gets delivered and does not go into the Spam folder.
Thanks given by:
You need to set up a mail filter for that. Spamassassin only checks and marks them as spam. It does not route it to specific folders.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Ah ok I see. Thanks.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why can i not send emails from my site phabeon8 3 6 ,380 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Auto Deleting The Mails From Trash Folder and Junk tonyfun 0 3 ,892 04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: tonyfun
Cannot receive emails from external domain davidlambda 3 8 ,820 10-18-2018, 01:15 AM
Last Post: fearworks