This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Centos: domain point to sentora issue
Centos: domain point to sentora issue
(09-17-2014, 10:32 PM)5050 Wrote: Found from this forum : http://askubuntu.com/questions/506243/my...s-problems
"Basically, the program logger got messed up;
It can be recreated by reinstalling the package bsdutils:
apt-get --reinstall install bsdutils
(apt-get install bsdutils)

It is strange that these packages are missing on you original install, because it was not reported on beta-test
Or Online,DigitalOcean, OVH added them in their default install, or Crissic do not or removed them !
 Huh

I noted dnsutils & bsdutils, I hope there are not too many more!

Once you will have confirmed there are no more missing, i will add them all in the installer.

Thanks for the reply mate. I got it installed on Centos 6 without many issues except when I add domain names they all point to the login page for Sentora which is rather weird. They do this even when I make them their own directory and run the daemon and set dns. I think maybe it is just not creating the virtual host files or something similar?

Thanks again
Thanks given by:
RE: Issues installing Sentora on Ubuntu 14.04
(09-18-2014, 06:02 AM)Protoscribe Wrote: Thanks for the reply mate. I got it installed on Centos 6 without many issues except when I add domain names they all point to the login page for Sentora which is rather weird. They do this even when I make them their own directory and run the daemon and set dns. I think  maybe it is just not creating the virtual host files or something similar?

Thanks again

I've kind of had the same issue.

It took ages for panel to show a new website that I added a few days ago.

How did you install it on CentOS?
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
RE: Centos: domain point to sentora issue
Thread splitted as previous was over ubuntu so we can focus and help you better.

Are you sure that php cron job is running. Could you try to run it manually?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,875 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,097 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,486 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel