This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Adding Multiple Domains
Adding Multiple Domains
I am significantly confused on how to properly setup DNS for multiple domains in Sentora. I have all of my domains in Google Domains Registrar and have my main domain where Sentora and my first site are on lipmanb.com and https://admin.lipmanb.com respectively. Now I want to add in all my other domains and I have gone a head and pointed them to the DigitalOcean Nameservers ns1.DigitalOcean.com ns2.DigitalOcean.com ns3.DigitalOcean.com and added an A record pointing to my IP of my Ubuntu droplet. I went ahead and added one of the domains cleftsunited.com via my Sentora control panel which seemed to work. Then I went ahead and tried to install Wordpress in on the domain using sentastico however it does not seem to be working even though in the FTP folder for that site the Wordpress files were present. Any suggestions or a process I should use?

Thanks  Smile
Brandon
Thanks given by:
RE: Adding Multiple Domains
http://www.intodns.com/lipmanb.com

DNS server used here are cloudflare. So setup all dns entries there, no need to add them to sentora. Once dns created in cloudflare all you have to do is adding the domain/subdomain you want.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
So I switched my DNS Nameservers for one of the domains from ns1.digitalocean.com ns2 ns3 to the DNS Namesercers specified by CloudFlare when I set up the main domain lipmanb.com. Is this what you mean? It still is not working after I did this. Any ideas?
Thanks given by:
So you are using clouflare DNS and you should there set all DNS. No need to add them in sentora as they are not authorative or used by the domain.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Redirect all domains but one to a secondary server max783 1 5 ,520 11-30-2021, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ron-e
Multiple IP Addresses MartyrDome 4 12 ,774 10-16-2016, 02:23 PM
Last Post: MartyrDome
Adding a domain leomoon 5 13 ,773 05-03-2016, 03:55 AM
Last Post: leomoon