This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to fix this?
How to fix this?
Hi i'm little new to this but i'm doing my best.

I have problem to send mail from my server. They all end up i trash or not received in trash, junk and inbox at all.

I have my domain at Namecheap and i have add this to my DNS there.

Type                      Host                 Value              
TXT  Record             @                  v=spf1 a mx ip4:my_ip_here ~all

But this doesnt help at all. The mail is still not receive or end up in trash in yahoo.

In my Sentora DNS set up i have SPF but shall i add this there to? I have tried that but i get error what evere i do.

Your DNS zone has been loaded, but with errors. Some features may not work until corrected.

Can some one explain for me how to fix this or what is the problem. What am i doing wrong here.

This is how i set up SPF in my DNS of my Sentora panel.

Hostname                   TTL                           Target
@                                 5        IN   SPF         v=spf1 a mx ip4:My_ip_address ~all

This give me error in my Sentora DNS setup.

Hope to get some help.
Thanks given by:
RE: How to fix this?
SOLVED!

I followed this thread
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=850
Thanks given by: