This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unraid support?
Unraid support?
Hi
Is there a plan to make a unraid docker app?
More and more people use unraid for server.
Or should I just run a VM with linux on it and install sentora there?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: Unraid support?
I never used it ( but docker yes) also you have already a container if you use a VPS. Would be a bit akward to use docker on a VPS...

Nothing would prevent installing sentora using docker as you can set installer to use command to avoid user input and so automate deployment. BUT we don't plan to a have a full OS template like an OpenVZ sentora template, better you start with a minimal OS and add installer.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
For Support Staff... Invictus-studio 1 5 ,240 12-14-2019, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Me.B
Fedora Server 21 Support ? elftidus 0 4 ,112 12-15-2014, 07:28 AM
Last Post: elftidus
Guide to customer tech support TGates 0 3 ,816 10-23-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Post: TGates