This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[Request] BoxBilling api module.
[Request] BoxBilling api module.
Hello there.

BoxBilling - http://www.boxbilling.com/

If someone is willing and have some free time to write this script that will be perfect and i guess that lot of users also need it Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: [Request] BoxBilling api module.
any one can make aplugin for BoxBilling???

I tried xbilling, but its not working! The problem is, when i update information on any of the tabs ex:website settings and hit save it retuns to empty page and nothing happens then... Also it is showing "Unable to check for updates, your version may be outdated!."

Thankls..
Hosting, Small Business and Affiliate Marketing Discussion board.
Thanks given by:
I would like also a module for it, because it is free and gives you the opportunity to start a project without gatarse money by combining with sentora and could start a project at low cost
Thanks given by:
I might be able to extend my WHMCS module to support boxbilling if you guys still want/need a boxbilling module for Sentora. However I'm not sure how soon I'd be able to get it done as I've currently got quite a few things on my todo list
Thanks given by: Waqass , lexsusdk
(03-07-2016, 07:52 PM)Rynoxx Wrote: I might be able to extend my WHMCS module to support boxbilling if you guys still want/need a boxbilling module for Sentora. However I'm not sure how soon I'd be able to get it done as I've currently got quite a few things on my todo list

I personally would love to see a BoxBilling module for Sentora. I looked at it a while back but it's lack of support for Sentora and ESXi was the only reason I didn't pursue it.
Brad J Trammell
Director of Operations
SparkRack.com

Send me a message on Discord:
bradjtrammell#8210
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Module Repo Beta Chris L 3 6 ,116 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Chris L
Cloud module repo spoonman 0 2 ,191 02-28-2021, 01:34 AM
Last Post: spoonman