This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

zPanelx management page
RE: zPanelx management page
Bump..............
Thanks given by:
pm me you server IP, panel login url and zadmin password and I will take a quick look at your settings. I lot of times it is a typo or minor misconfiguration.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2014, 07:03 PM)TGates Wrote: pm me you server IP, panel login url and zadmin password and I will take a quick look at your settings. I lot of times it is a typo or minor misconfiguration.

Thank you so much, I just succeeded to fix it 5 minutes ago by adding the panel subdomain on my registrar's dns panel and removing it, probably the recent ddos attacks and null routes done something to the applied DNS settings.
Came by to close it so thank you! Smile
And it wasn't a problem with the panel itself, it just didn't find the panel page like there was no panel but it's fixed 5 minutes ago Tongue
By the way, is there a way to transfer all the zpanel settings (CentOS 6.5) to Windows server? I'm sort of moving to another host today or tomorrow with ddos protection so I'll need to move everything but it's too much work to reconfigure everything..
Thanks given by:
Well, as an FYI: Sentora will not natively support Windows. (This would need to be a 3rd party project) So, you may want to reconsider moving to a Windows host.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2014, 05:47 AM)TGates Wrote: Well, as an FYI: Sentora will not natively support Windows. (This would need to be a 3rd party project) So, you may want to reconsider moving to a Windows host.

Well, I decided to move my entire business (including the services we provide which are games) to a windows host because that environment is better for C++ applications, and I know I can install IIS and stuff but Windows is better for these application because it has better support than any plugin/module that I'll install on Linux.
I'd suggest making it work on multiple platforms and not just Linux.
Thanks given by:
Well we don't have ressources for pushing a windows distribution and getting plugins working on both enveronnement is not an easy task.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
It does work on multiple platforms, just not Windows.

Fyi Sentora currently still installs and works on Windows, but we don't provide a installer or forum support for it.
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
But windows support is very limited as next editions will drop it. And I think bobby started already removing windows code.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
It's not an easy task but it's surely possible and can be done after completing the other distributions.
Also, most of the scripts should be working for all platforms as it is PHP based and apache runs on Windows, Linux, ETC..

In case Sentora will not be compatible at a standard level with Windows, I will either use zpanelx 1.0.1.1 or DirectAdmin/cPanel, (I prefer zPanel though, the UI and UX are better, same the design, it just have a few security holes, as I've been told).

Thanks for the information! Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Membership Management CFORED 0 2 ,153 12-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Last Post: CFORED
SQL White Page klubbers 2 5 ,248 04-05-2019, 02:55 AM
Last Post: fearworks
sentora creates vhost but it displays the apache start page timce2000 4 9 ,495 06-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: TGates