This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New to Sentora with DNS confusion
New to Sentora with DNS confusion
Hi all,

I've just installed Sentora for the first time after wiping my server and setting it up from scratch. I had to set up a server from bare bones for uni and now I want a control panel and Sentora looked like a good option Smile

So here's my question. I had a hosted zone set up in Route53 on the AWS servers and I saw in the Sentora admin panel that there's a DNS management area. Would you suggest getting rid of the Route53 hosted zone and using what's in Sentora?

I'm not sure if the two are interoperable so some clarity here would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
RE: New to Sentora with DNS confusion
You can do all the setup on route53 and don't need to replicate it in sentora DNS management. You have to pick up one against the other.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: quoth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cloudflare issue with sentora testing 3 10 ,529 11-21-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Hide DNS Software Version on Sentora 1.0.3 wormsunited 2 6 ,519 10-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: wormsunited
Sentora Subdomain Installl sathish2009 2 6 ,887 04-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Last Post: sathish2009