This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Zpanel Migration question
Zpanel Migration question
I recently just started testing Zpanel as an alternative for my web server. And now looks like Sentora is going to be the way to go. Is there an easy way to migrate from zpanel 10.1.1 to sentora 1.0.0?

If the answer is no, anyone know an easy way to migrate websites to a fresh sentora install from zpanel.
Thanks given by:
RE: Zpanel Migration question
There will be but Sentora has not been released yet. You may manually install the development version of Sentora ontop of a existing ZPanel install now but tbh you'd be best to wait until a official release has been made.
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
RE: Zpanel Migration question
Okay thanks for the reply! I'll just hold off then, thanks.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Migrate zpanel to Sentora pgh2011 1 5 ,437 03-13-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: 5050
The most important question for Sentora kini 3 11 ,284 09-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Xversion
Hypothetical question ?¿ Ron-e 5 13 ,736 05-25-2016, 02:33 PM
Last Post: TGates