This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

sentora 1.0.3 & critical patch for sentora 1.0.x
RE: sentora 1.0.3 & critical patch for sentora 1.0.x
Everything is all right now! Thanks!
Congrats for sentora, it's very handful!
Kind regards.
Thanks given by:
Just ran the update on Ubuntu 14.04. Everything went smoothly, and the panel reports:
Quote:Congratulations, You are running the most recent version of Sentora (1.0.3)!

Thanks for the update, Team! Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-19-2015, 01:21 AM)Me.B Wrote: updater ok.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sentor...r_1.0.3.sh

can you apply it again? it's safe

Thank you for your support. In case anyone hits this, I had to manually run the daemon to get the last version displayed (and beta removed).

Just do: 

Code:
php -q /etc/sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php

Turns out that somehow on ubuntu 14.04 the cron daemon was not installed correctly. 

Code:
apt-get install cron

... did the trick! 

Awesome work, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Happy to see the project evolution!!
Thank's all!
Thanks given by:
I did the update on the release of version 1.0.3, but only now that I check the update module that it says:
Quote:There are currently new updates for your Sentora installation, please download the latest release (1.0.3) from http://www.sentora.org/.
I tried to make the update again, but still continues with the same message.
What could be wrong?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora v2.0.2 SitRep TGates 2 1 ,032 03-16-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora for Developers TGates 0 1 ,015 02-12-2024, 12:10 PM
EOL Sentora v1.x.x and ZPanel No Longer Supported TGates 0 611 01-24-2024, 12:03 PM