This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

{Ask} How to setting maxclients apache in linux centos 7
{Ask} How to setting maxclients apache in linux centos 7
Hello can you help me,how to setting maxclients apache in linux centos 7
Thanks given by:
RE: {Ask} How to setting maxclients apache in linux centos 7
mbahngawean I'm sorry, I do not want to be rude but this question only shows you are lazy...

If you search google for "change maxclients apache" you will get the "How To" on the first result.

Probably that search would not work very well for you because Sentora apache config is in another place, and I can bet you did not bothered to spend 5min to read the Sentora documentation (click on the link, and read it if you want to know).

Also, if you do not understand something, please check [***** website as it usually has a lot of good tutorials and resources for Apache and server management in general[/url].
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
(05-29-2015, 04:14 AM)apinto Wrote: @[mbahngawean] I'm sorry, I do not want to be rude but this question only shows you are lazy...

If you search google for "change maxclients apache" you will get the "How To" on the first result.

Probably that search would not work very well for you because Sentora apache config is in another place, and I can bet you did not bothered to spend 5min to read the Sentora documentation (click on the link, and read it if you want to know).

Also, if you do not understand something, please check [***** website as it usually has a lot of good tutorials and resources for Apache and server management in general[/url].

I've looked it on google but after I apply I do not find the source MaxClients in the httpd.conf
Thanks given by:
mbahngawean if it's not there, probably you need to add it yourself, have you tried that?
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
(05-29-2015, 04:40 AM)apinto Wrote: @[mbahngawean] if it's not there, probably you need to add it yourself, have you tried that?

I have not tried it for fear that in case of errors. okay I'll try
ty for reply
Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fail2ban for Sentora (Centos 7) bbspike 14 44 ,942 01-14-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Vedran B
[How To] Update from PHP v5.4.16 to v5.6.31 (Includes suhosin patch) [CentOS] betatester3.0 5 17 ,051 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
Last Post: BigBang
[How-To] Install the perfect Sentora server using CentOS 7 betatester3.0 0 6 ,353 10-18-2017, 12:55 AM
Last Post: betatester3.0