This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Install help
Install help
I have just signed up for a new VPS Server (at Arvixe) and wanted to ask if I anyone could install the new Sentora on the VPS. I would make a donation or whatever is needed.
Thanks!
Thanks given by:
RE: Install help
Sorry but you should have minimal admin skills to run a VPS. If you make a donation and get it installed and then later? If you have spam issues, security problems?

You will need to setup a solid backup plan?

If you don't have the knowledge either you take time to build it and invest a lot of time or hire some one to do it ( not only a fire and forget install!!).

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
You got a new VPS, so make some free time and experiment with it..
Learn by experimenting yourself, it's cheaper then hiring and much more fun!
Read the forum and docs and i am sure you can do it yourself..

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
(05-16-2015, 03:41 AM)rbaron Wrote: I have just signed up for a new VPS Server (at Arvixe) and wanted to ask if I anyone could install the new Sentora on the VPS. I would make a donation or whatever is needed.
Thanks!

Sorry.

Try my version AWServer with ZPanelX.
I am willing to help adapt to your needs.
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2015, 06:34 AM)Sounds great. Where can I access AWServer with ZPanelX? MarkDark Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 03:41 AM)rbaron Wrote: I have just signed up for a new VPS Server (at Arvixe) and wanted to ask if I anyone could install the new Sentora on the VPS. I would make a donation or whatever is needed.
Thanks!

Sorry.

Thanks given by:
(05-17-2015, 09:50 PM)rbaron Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 06:34 AM)Sounds great. Where can I access AWServer with ZPanelX?  MarkDark Wrote:
Thanks!

Sorry.

http://awserver.tk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,915 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios
Install guide wget over http? edavidf 5 9 ,470 12-15-2020, 07:07 PM
Last Post: jibranahmed
SSL install breaks apache service EGOSKY123 1 3 ,939 10-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90