This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can't send mails on Google Cloud.
Can't send mails on Google Cloud.
I have installed latest Sentora on Ubuntu 14.04 and now I have waited for 2 complete days.

Domain Name: starthostingcompany.com
Server IP: 104.199.159.16

Since it is on Google Cloud Engine and GCE has PHP Mail disabled how can I send emails? I can receive emails but can't send. I thought it is Sentora issues with Reverse PTR but it seems to be Google playing with their services. Please tell me the possible solution to make it work...

Also tell me is there anything wrong with other settings?
Thanks given by:
RE: Can't send mails on Google Cloud.
Did you tried to go on "Module Management" and setup sentora to send emails using your SMTP Server?
Also, can you send email susing the sentora webmail?
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by: abhishekkjain
Did you tried to go on "Module Management" and setup sentora to send emails using your SMTP Server?
Nopes. Can you please tell me is this what you are talking about?
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8FJArG6...p=drivesdk

Please tell how to configure it. Any link to guide will be of great help. Smile

Also, can you send email susing the sentora webmail?
Yes, it failed to send any mail. I was just able to receive mails.
Thanks given by:
you need to setup ESMTP setting to use external gateways. And likely you won't be able to receive emails ( never tested) but you will need to route emails to the outside on non standard port.

Sentora was never tested or meant to run that way as it looks totally wrong. You should dig over postfix transport feature and ESMTP relay.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why can i not send emails from my site phabeon8 3 6 ,592 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Auto Deleting The Mails From Trash Folder and Junk tonyfun 0 3 ,966 04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: tonyfun
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 34 ,431 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90