This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to reseive/send emails
Unable to reseive/send emails
Hi,
Im new and sorry if it is a stupid mistake but you live and learn. Smile I installed Sentora on a Ubuntu 14.04 (64 bits).Everithing was great at first but i have a problem with the emails. I can't reseive or send emails. Im connected with CloudFlare but i've done the connection corectly (if the tutorial is right).Does someone have any idea how to fix this problem?
Thanks given by:
RE: Unable to reseive/send emails
You should ensure DNS settings are ok.

MX records point to a Subdomain that point to your IP

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I installed ubuntu 12.04 and installed it again.(for 3-4 times) and i got at least the messeges to send but i cant still reseive.Its a big problem and the dumb thing is that i cant find a logical explanation.
Code:
Apr  4 14:15:12 zeus dovecot: master: Error: service(anvil): child 29821 killed with signal 15
Apr  4 14:15:12 zeus dovecot: master: Error: service(anvil): command startup failed, throttling
Apr  4 14:15:12 zeus dovecot: master: Error: service(ssl-params): child 29823 killed with signal 15
Apr  4 14:15:12 zeus dovecot: master: Error: service(ssl-params): command startup failed, throttling
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2015, 03:50 AM)MrGKanev Wrote: I installed ubuntu 12.04 and installed it again.(for 3-4 times) and i got at least the messeges to send but i cant still reseive.Its a big problem and the dumb thing is that i cant find a logical explanation.

Code:
Apr  4 14:15:12 zeus dovecot: master: Error: service(anvil): child 29821 killed with signal 15
Apr  4 14:15:12 zeus dovecot: master: Error: service(anvil): command startup failed, throttling
Apr  4 14:15:12 zeus dovecot: master: Error: service(ssl-params): child 29823 killed with signal 15
Apr  4 14:15:12 zeus dovecot: master: Error: service(ssl-params): command startup failed, throttling

I encountered similar problem after I have my cloudflare setup.  I would suggest you to stop the CloudFlare and wait for 15mins and try receiving the messages.   See if it works.  
Thanks given by:
@MrGKanev

Are you sure your dns settings are ok?
Check your domain name on this link : http://www.dnsinspect.com/ and update the necessary items.

Wink
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why can i not send emails from my site phabeon8 3 6 ,601 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 34 ,457 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube wolvepy 9 29 ,450 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Telepuzik