This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora Reloaded
RE: Sentora Reloaded
He doesn't care about teamwork.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
We all agree Sentora has lots of room for improvements, but I don't believe that this will work.

I would love to see someone dedicated as you working with the Sentora team. That would be really usefull.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 10:47 PM)Me.B Wrote: He doesn't care about teamwork.

M B

Pretty bold comment there, I work in teams just fine, I lead a team of developers already for projects my company operates.

I haven't seen one of you who claim "security is a priority" or anything offer to help me re-write the train wreck.
My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect the opinions of my company, staff, and it's affiliates.
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 10:32 PM)apinto Wrote: That attitude...
Why oyu do not just help the project by contributing to the open source project? Why?

Vulnerable, horrible coding, so it's better to re-write it, so it's clean, understandable, easy to expand on, oh and not a walking vulnerability.
My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect the opinions of my company, staff, and it's affiliates.
Thanks given by:
I don't think we need to shoot down/attack this project, it is a initiative with in mind to help Sentora further.
....Even if it's done in a different way we/some of us like to see....
We don't know yet how and what this will evolve, however i also would also reader see that they work with the original Sentora team redder than as a separate project.
Now there are 2 teams busy to rewrite Sentora (Sentora 2.0 is also a complete rewrite and Sentora Reloaded) which can better be one team at double strength!!??
If we shoot down/attack this project it will never merge or work together or whatever......

Why all the accusing and prepossessed (hopefully these are the right words in english Tongue ) on both sides as it will only stagnate all kind of discussion and any hope in collaboration.

But this is just my 2 cents.......

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: jacobg830
You're aware that saying this software is owned by you is a crime, right?(related to "copyright" in the screenshots)
If you don't want to perform pull requests on the github repository with the recoded code, it's fine.
Trying to make us to get our ass's over your version/software, because it's an "recoded" version of sentora, it's not going to happen.
I've been with these guys for a long time already, and I'll continue staying with them in the future.

If you think that only because you know how to code is enough to steal people from a free & open-source project... You're stupid.
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2015, 12:08 AM)KwiceroLTD Wrote:

M B

Pretty bold comment there, I work in teams just fine, I lead a team of developers already for projects my company operates.

I haven't seen one of you who claim "security is a priority" or anything offer to help me re-write the train wreck.

Easy to say when you ignore the staff hidden section. We have private discussion in the forum.

You are ignoring all the existing team and claim helping the project, same old mistakes.

If he feels fine to have his own project aside not an issue for me, like most of the staff, we are not even asked for feedback.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2015, 04:24 AM)Me.B Wrote:

M B

Easy to say when you ignore the staff hidden section. We have private discussion in the forum.

You are ignoring all the existing team and claim helping the project, same old mistakes.

If he feels fine to have his own project aside not an issue for me, like most of the staff, we are not even asked for feedback.

I haven't seen the hidden section / noticed it. I haven't ignored anyone, no one has offered to help. Furthermore, I don't even have access to it.
Get your facts straight first.
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2015, 07:42 AM)KwiceroLTD Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 04:24 AM)Me.B Wrote:

M B

I haven't seen the hidden section / noticed it. I haven't ignored anyone, no one has offered to help. Furthermore, I don't even have access to it.
Get your facts straight first.
I like the design of it tho, but doesn't look like your project's got any further?!?!
Thanks given by:
Hi!
I would like to know more
1. Which operating systems will support your project
2. Whether it is free or you intend to make it pay?
3. Why name of present Sentora? This is an independent project?....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 578 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,425 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,619 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM