This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Logging into e-mail from different apps
Logging into e-mail from different apps
Hi there, really need some tutorial how to do this, because i have no idea.

So, i have installed sentora @ panel.mli.lv
Everything is working fine and roundcube is working well too logging in from sentora panel.

So here's the real question. I have a BlueMail installed on my phone, and i want to add my e-mail to it, but how i do it? When i type in my e-mail information which is - info@mli.lv and password *****, it asks for imap and pop3 ,but what do i type there? It asks for imap server, what do i write there? Because mli.lv does not work, and it also asks for SMTP server, where also mli.lv does not work. Help me out here.
Thanks given by:
RE: Logging into e-mail from different apps
Ok, thanks for the support. Figured out it myself. Used just the same mli.lv domain but the port for SMTP server waas set 553, i changed it to 25 and it worked.
Thanks given by:
RE: Logging into e-mail from different apps
Even latest gmail app now support pop3/imap4 standard email.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
External mail client cannot connect to server iraqiboy90 2 6 ,310 02-28-2021, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
Postfix mail.log to database stikekar 2 7 ,289 03-02-2019, 01:22 AM
Last Post: TGates
E-mail quota limit danandrade 6 26 ,520 08-28-2018, 05:22 PM
Last Post: speeddemon786