This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Does anyone have xBilling installed and working?
[Not Solved] Does anyone have xBilling installed and working?
I've been working on the xBilling module and can't get it to work. Does anyone have it installed and working?
Even if you have it working on zPanel or any version of the project please reply.
I'd like to get a copy of your working version so I can test it and update it for Sentora v2+
Thanks in advance!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
[Not Solved] RE: Does anyone have xBilling installed and working?
I've done php 7.4+ updates/fixes but still can not get it to update the user account to active if payment was successful. This is the same issue I had with it before php 7.4
Any help would be appreciated!
I have contacted the original author of the module, but he has been away from the project for so long I'm not sure if he can help.
modpluz

Thanks given by:
(12-16-2023, 04:19 PM)TGates Wrote: I've done php 7.4+ updates/fixes but still can not get it to update the user account to active if payment was successful. This is the same issue I had with it before php 7.4
Any help would be appreciated!
I have contacted the original author of the module, but he has been away from the project for so long I'm not sure if he can help.
@[modpluz]

Just asking...? Since we are having a hard time with past Sentora billing why can't we just write a new up to date module?
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2023, 03:06 AM)zustudios Wrote: Just asking...? Since we are having a hard time with past Sentora billing why can't we just write a new up to date module?

A lot goes into coding modules like xbilling, sentastico, error pages, etc. Sometimes it's easier to fix or update the current module than to re-write one from scratch. I have xBilling updated for php 7 but like I mentioned, I never got it to update the new user's account to active if payment was successful. I contacted Modpluz (Original author) to see if he had any ideas. He said he will look into it and let me know. I may have an idea that will use the return-url from paypal to update it, but I think it's better if it would update directly after payment (ipn-url) in case the user closes the browser or hits the back button.

Thanks given by: