This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentastico not installing on server
[Solved] RE: Sentastico not installing on server
(02-21-2024, 02:11 PM)TGates Wrote: I fixed the Sentastico large file issue so osCommerce will now d/l into the module. Testing it's installation process now. (It's a very large package and DB) Installer is taking over 5  mins to install the DB. It's LARGE.

osCommerce seems to install properly. Added to Sentastico Package repo.

Awesome regarding osCommerce!

Here is what Seotoaster had to say:
The error "openbase_dir restrictions" that you are getting is not related to the Zend or SeoToaster CMS. This directive defines the directories PHP scripts can access. Most of the hosters have the ability to disable "openbase_dir restrictions" in the interface. We recommend you to disable it.

Hopefully that is the solution...
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2024, 10:17 PM)rsthomas Wrote: Awesome regarding osCommerce!

Here is what Seotoaster had to say:
The error "openbase_dir restrictions" that you are getting is not related to the Zend or SeoToaster CMS. This directive defines the directories PHP scripts can access. Most of the hosters have the ability to disable "openbase_dir restrictions" in the interface. We recommend you to disable it.

Hopefully that is the solution...

Dodgy Typical response. Sure you can disable openbase_dir for the selected client domain, but that defeats the purpose of using it. I'll see what we can do about a more permanent solution to accessing the Zend resources. Maybe simply adding the path to the default openbase_dir directives.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2024, 08:06 AM)TGates Wrote: Dodgy Typical response. Sure you can disable openbase_dir for the selected client domain, but that defeats the purpose of using it. I'll see what we can do about a more permanent solution to accessing the Zend resources. Maybe simply adding the path to the default openbase_dir directives.

Naturally I have no idea about the technicalities of this issue, but trust you and thank you for staying on it!
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2024, 09:07 AM)rsthomas Wrote: Naturally I have no idea about the technicalities of this issue, but trust you and thank you for staying on it!

To make matters worse, the folder that openbase_dir is referring to doesn't even exist and I can't find the files to put in there. Yet.

Thanks given by:
(02-23-2024, 09:28 AM)TGates Wrote: To make matters worse, the folder that openbase_dir is referring to doesn't even exist and I can't find the files to put in there. Yet.

Hmm, is that a Seotoaster, Sentora, or Unbuntu issue?

Shall I pass this on to the Seotoaster people?
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2024, 09:42 AM)rsthomas Wrote: Hmm, is that a Seotoaster, Sentora, or Unbuntu issue?

Shall I pass this on to the Seotoaster people?

I disabled openbase_dir and 99% of the errors disappeared. I kept getting one error that according to my extensive searching, a seotoaster Zend core resource is coded wrong or I just can't sort it out.

I'll post the error and you can check with them.

The main error:
Quote:[Thu Feb 22 20:38:13.820995 2024] [php7:error] [pid 66179] [client 192.168.1.140:51561] PHP Fatal error:  Constant expression contains invalid operations in .../toaster/seotoaster_core/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 98

Others:
Quote:[Thu Feb 22 20:38:13.801170 2024] [php7:warn] [pid 66179] [client 192.168.1.140 :51561] PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../toaster/seotoaster_core/library/Zend/Form.php on line 1173
[Thu Feb 22 20:38:13.801307 2024] [php7:warn] [pid 66179] [client 192.168.1.140 :51561] PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../toaster/seotoaster_core/library/Zend/Form.php on line 1695

I've already spent too much time on this, hopefully they have a resolution. And if it requires custom coding I can't add it to Sentastico since my package will be different from theirs and if a client updates it, the custom changes will be removed.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks given by:
Can you add a social networking script?
ossn...or others?
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2024, 11:46 AM)TGates Wrote: I disabled openbase_dir and 99% of the errors disappeared. I kept getting one error that according to my extensive searching, a seotoaster Zend core resource is coded wrong or I just can't sort it out.

I'll post the error and you can check with them.

The main error:

Others:

I've already spent too much time on this, hopefully they have a resolution. And if it requires custom coding I can't add it to Sentastico since my package will be different from theirs and if a client updates it, the custom changes will be removed.

Waiting to hear from you.

What Seotoaster responded:
1. Remove old zend_cache-*folders from the /yourwebsitepath/cache/ directory.
2. Please make sure that system has all permissions to write into /yourwebsitepath/cache/
3. We didn't have any issue with the Zend Core and we used it with different shared hostings.
4. Do you use our package Zend version ? What version of php you are running on your hosting? Which hosting you are currently using?
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2024, 01:21 AM)rsthomas Wrote: What Seotoaster responded:
1. Remove old zend_cache-*folders from the /yourwebsitepath/cache/ directory.
2. Please make sure that system has all permissions  to write into /yourwebsitepath/cache/
3. We didn't have any issue with the Zend Core and we used it with different shared hostings.
4. Do you use our package Zend version ? What version of php you are running on your hosting? Which hosting you are currently using?

Ok, I'll continue looking at it.

(02-24-2024, 12:02 AM)zustudios Wrote: Can you add a social networking script?
ossn...or others?

I'll check on it for you. I used to have jcow,,but it only allows members then you need to buy a premium version. OSSN requires php8

Thanks given by:
(02-25-2024, 05:43 AM)TGates Wrote: Ok, I'll continue looking at it.

I'll check on it for you. I used to have jcow,,but it only allows  members then you need to buy a premium version. OSSN requires php8

Hey guys!
Can I ask you a question of why is this directive open_basedir enabled here?
I know many hosting providers do not set this value, like cPanel.
Is that anything important?
And have you resolved this issue?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[split] Sentastico Script Installler v2.1.0 sistemasjveliz22 1 735 02-14-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: TGates
[split] Sentastico not installing on server zustudios 8 1 ,127 12-22-2023, 08:10 PM
Sentastico Script Installer - Coming soon! TGates 4 3 ,073 04-21-2023, 09:34 AM